Mark is a finance specialist with significant accounting, tax and project management expertise. His experience includes developing financial models to support the acquisition, financing, operation and disposition of tangible and intangible assets.
Prior to joining Molliter Advisory Mark worked for the following:
- The Triton Investment Group, L.L.C. – Houston, Texas / Kansas City, Missouri
- Endure Energy, L.L.C. – Overland Park, Kansas
- Duff & Phelps, LLC – Kansas City, Missouri
- Gotham Energy Partners, LLC and Burnham Group, LLC – Kansas City, Missouri
- AQUILA, Inc., – Kansas City, Missouri
- KM ENERGY, Inc. – Denver, Colorado
- Thermo Companies – Denver, Colorado
- KPMG – Denver, Colorado
Mark has a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with an Accounting Major from Eastern Michigan University. Mark is also the Chairman of the Kansas City Financial Executive Networking Group, an international association of over 45,000 members.