We have sold companies to strategic buyers in both horizontal and vertical integrations. We have placed companies with private equity funds and helped owners to monetize a portion of their equity while maintaining a leadership role in the company. We have found our clients local buyers, national players, public companies, and even international counter-parts. We maintain excellent connections in the region and within many industries as well as professionals who specialize in the transactional side of business.
Completed Transactions by business category (transaction sizes from $150,000 to $20 million
- Petroleum transport companies
- Petroleum wholesaler
- Woman-owned trucking business
- Commercial building support provider
- Portable storage container and trailer companies
- Medical service provider
- Medical equipment distributor
- Dental service provider
- Pallet recycler
- Gas treatment company
- Commercial warehousing company
- Microbial product formulator
We have been retained to value and advise by:
- Office equipment service company
- Agricultural asset owner
- Specialty office equipment vendor
- B to B vehicle parts distributor
- Wireless technology provider
- Concrete foundation pouring company
- National storefront solution fabrication company
Our transactional expertise is transferable across a number of industries. If we don’t know your business we make certain to learn it on our time. The improvement of the economy since the downturn of 2008 has suddenly brought pent-up demand for new acquisitions. We are presently working with several clients seeking an opportune sale at a time of brisk transactional activity. We have also been tasked by buyers we have met along the way to continue to bring them acquisition targets.
Our work has won us respect from legal, accounting, and wealth management professionals who are adamant about protecting their client’s interests. These professional service firms frequently bring their clients to us.